Saturday, November 17, 2012

Iordache Daliana - RO



Hello friends,
My name is Daliana
I am 13 years old
I study at school 2 in class 7B
My hobby is singning,dancing and doing sport
I like color blue
My favourite books are the ones written by Jules  Verne
I have a lot of friends but my best friend is my mother
My friends are verry funny
I am a friendly person and clever
My favourite band is One Direction because they are talented.
I like films mostly comedy.My favourite film is Home Alone 2
My favourite actor is Angelina Jolie.
I don`t have any brothers or sisters...
I have a cousin how name Iustin, I love him so much.
Every Sunday I'm going to run in park
My favourite think to do is playing tennis.I practise tennis about 7 years.
Every summer,I like go to mountain
This is me.
                                                    Kisses,
                                                         Daliana:) fericit

No comments:

Post a Comment