Saturday, November 17, 2012

Alexandra Onose - RO


  Hello!:) 

    My name is Alexandra. I'm 13 years old. I have brown hair , brown eyes and I'm tall and slim . I learn  at School Nr.2 Galati. I'm in 7B class. My hobbys are painting , dancing and walking with my friends. I love very much animals. I have a puppy. His name is Maxy. He has two months . My favourite music are pop , rock and hip-hop. I like very much tenis. My favourite singer is Rihanna. I like her personalality. I want to be like her. I have very much friend. My best friend is Giulia.

                                                                                                                                                                                           This is all about me.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Bye for new!<3

1 comment: