Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Kasper From Finland


Hello! I am Kasper form Finland. I`m thirteen  years old.I`m going to tell you something about my hobbies. I like playing the eletric guitar.I have played guitar for two years..My favourite rockbands are Scorpions and Led Zeppelin. My favourite guitar player is Jimmy Page. I like playing computer games. I like Xbox 360. One of my best and favourite games is Minecraft where you can build your own house. Or you can just build everything  else you want. Other games I like is Skyrim and COD: Black Ops 2 where I like quickscoping with snipers.
I like playing  ice hockey with my friends.

Greetings from Finland.
                                                                                     

File:Minecraft main menu v1.4.2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment