Monday, January 28, 2013

Ervin - RO

My hobby is football. I like football very much. I am a junior
footballer at the club L.P.S Galati. I want to be a professional
footballer. I play football since 2007.
I am a goalkeeper. A goalkeeper must saves the balls and the ball mustn't be in the gate. The other posts are defender, midfender and forward or striker. A defender must to deprives the strikers. A midfender must serves the strikers. A striker must scores goals. Before L.P.S. I was at Steaua Dunarii Galati. For two months I was a defender and after this I became a goalkeeper. My favourite palyers are Gianluigi Buffon and Cristino Ronaldo and my favourite teams are Real Madrid and Juventus Torino. Buffon is a goalkeeper and Ronaldo is a striker. I love football and football is my passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment