Monday, January 28, 2013

Ana-Maria Iancu - RO

My name's Ana - Maria Iancu,  and I am from Romania. I have a lots of hobbies. I like listening to music, painting, dancing, etc. I like most reading. I usually read in the evening and at the weekends. I remember the days when I was a little child and my mum read me a lots of stories about horses, dogs, princess and a lots of things from the fantasy land. Now I read adventure books, legends or poems. Those bring me couraje and the power to understand the real life. Nobody can explain you better. The book have a heart and a soul. It doesn't tell anybody what you think about it ... It's like the most perfect friend. I think that reading  connects our imagination with the universe, connects our lifes with angles' lifes. Reading is the abbility to change the world, is a miracle place where everything is possible.
 
Another thing wich relax me is listening to music. I often listen rap music, because that's the kind of music I love most. Rap music is like a movie about the life, it says the people's thoughts. I love rap music ! It is the skill to understand all, is the kind of music which  bring you a lots of thoughts  ,it  is the wish to be the best , to fight with the problems, to change other's mind... There are so many hobbies  that makes me happy when I'm sad like painting, dancing or singing... That's  the things I do in my free time, I try to touch the hight of succes! 



No comments:

Post a Comment