Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Ahsen Nur Gürbüzer - Turkey - Music,Dance, vb.

Hi.!My name is Ahsen Nur Gürbüzer.I am a student in Bahçelievler Primary School.I'm from Turkey.I live in Yalova.I like playing tennis.I like watching football matches on TV.My favorite band is One Direction <3 They make me happy.I love them so much.I listen to One Direction everytime.I like playing computer games.I like dancing.I like singing a songs but my voice is terrible.I like animals.I want to have a dog or a cat.But my family don't allow.I like every moment in my life.I do whatever I want.I don't like telling lies.I never tell a lie.Liar people drive me crazy.I am not hardworking.I don't like doing homework but I do.I like going to İstanbul.I love İstanbul.My aunt lives in İstanbul.I love my aunt.She is crazy,funny,brave and beautiful.She makes me happy.My dream is going to England.Because I am curious about England and One Direction because they live in England.Maybe one day I will go to England.

No comments:

Post a Comment