Friday, November 30, 2012

Elena Catalina Barbu - RO


Dear friends‚
 I would like to introduce myself. My name is Catalina and I have 13 years old. I am a friendly and senzitive person. I study at school C-tin Marinescu in class 7-B.
 My hobbies are singing‚ playing guitar‚ dancing, writing and painting
 Since I was little I liked to sing‚ but now I′m taking guitar and canto lessons at a very good musical school.
I can′t say that I′m a ″professional″ dancer‚ but I think that I′m pretty good at dancing. I took dance lessons when I was 8. But I quit at 11 years. Since then‚ dancing is something that I like very much.
I like writting since when I was little. Now‚ when I'm upset or I don't have what to do‚ I write little stories.
Painting it‛s a thing that I have in comun with my big brother Mitrut (he's 20). I drow and paint whathever I can: people‚ hauses and many other things.
 I like going out with my friends‚ playing at computer and rollerskating. I practice a lots of sports like football‚ tennis‚ handbal and bascketball.
 My favourite colour is purple. I have many friends but the one who‛s my best friend in the howl world is Daliana Iordache. She‛s the sister that I never had.
 My favourite band it's One Direction but I listen Avril Lavigne and Katty Parry too.
I consiter Jonny Depp and Orlando Blum the best actors ever. My favourite movie is A wallk to remember. I love it! My favourite book is Romeo and Julieta by William Shakespeare.
Well‚ that's all about me .

                                     Love Catalina


No comments:

Post a Comment