Sunday, October 21, 2012

Raluca Cirlan - RO




Dear Friend,
My name is Raluca Cirlan. I'm 13 years old and i'm in 7th grade. I am from Romania. I learn at school no.2. I love my school, my teachers are very good and funny sometimes. My classmates are very kind and helpful. I like purple and blue. I love reading books. My favorite books are "Alex and treasure Wigpowder Steele", "Mary Poppins" and "The Diary of A Wimpy Kid". Maybe you like these, too. This books are very interseting and captivate stories. I like to read stories myself. I think I'm very creative. Maybe I'm going to write a book. I have many friends. Friends are very important to me. I like to cook with my mom.she is a very good cook. Here in Romania we have a food we call baclavale. This food is a very sweet cake. We make to celebrate the born of Jesus. But the most important thing I appreciate is music and dance. I never, but NEVER I will survive without music and dance. I like pop, pop-rock and a little bit of country. Music always makes me happy. When I'm sad i listen Leona Lewis-Bleeding Love, when I-m happy I listen One Direction-Everything About you and when I'm angry I listen Christina Aguilera-Your Body. When I'm home alone I play music from You Tube very louder and I dance all at the living room.And always my father surprise my when he arrived home. He think I'm crazy sometimes. My favorite artists are: Selena Gomez, Christiina Aguilera, Leona Lewis, One Direction, Taylor Swift, Lady Antebbelum, Demi Lovato, Justin Bieber and Katy Perry. Maybe you know this singers. I love movies,too. I spend many hours in front of TV watching movies. I like "Percy Jackson and The Olympians:The Lighting Thief", "The Three Musketeers from 2011", "Tangled", "Grow Ups" and "Pirates of Caribeean 4: On the strange tides". I want to be an actress or a writer from Vogue Magazine. What you want to be? I'm avery optimistic person. You will never be bored in my company, beacause I make people laugh very long time. I like to sing but, I haven't a good voce. But I'm not sad about that. In my home i'm the boss, this is my motto. I like travels with school. People can be very funny and hopefull. In this summer i goig to Sibiu and it was very interesting. We have a lots of funny moments. You like travels too? This is who I am.
PS: I want to know what are you're favorites singers, movies and song, if we whould want to say to me. You could call me Ralu or Rolly. I send you 2 pictures with me and my favorite singers.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     XOXO,Rallu :))
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Have a nice time.

No comments:

Post a Comment